11 January 2015

A very pleasant stay at Riversleigh Guesthouse, Ballina NSW

I was in Ballina/Byron NSW to photograph a wedding on the last weekend in November 2014, checking the reviews of Riversleigh Guesthouse at Trip Advisor was a great help to decide on my accommodation, being my first time in the place. With very friendly, warm and hospitable hosts, Martin and Sandy immediately made me feel at home soon after I checked in. What a beautifully decorated house, immaculately clean, and the sunlight was coming in from all directions into the house during the day, with the added benefit of a scrumptious breakfast prepared by the hosts daily plus the sunny weather, I was just happy all the way.
Riversleigh Guesthouse  at 5 River Street in Ballina is a stone's throw away from Richmond River, and as a photographer, going for a sunrise and sunset shoot was way too convenient. The walks I had early in the morning and in the evening were truly refreshing, I did not have to worry about time knowing that the hotel was close by. The information centre was just across the road so you can get some advice on tours/activities in the area and where/how to go, restaurants and shops were a mere ten- to fifteen-minute walk from here, too. The airport is a ten-minute drive. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone who will travel to Ballina. Your stay will surely be a very pleasurable one! Check out their website for more info at  http://riversleighguesthouse.com.au

Here is my album of Riversleigh Guesthouse

The main entrance




The staircase to the rooms in the upper floor 













The lounge room




The well-maintained lawn and manicured front yard



The facade of the guesthouse



The verandah at the main entrance













one of the rooms... the whole house was so clean, pretty and bright


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...