3 July 2011

Snippets of my trip to Manila Part 2- breathtaking Tagaytay

This is probably my first visit to Tagaytay, 55 kms south of Manila,  a two-hour drive depending on the traffic in Manila. I went there with my two sisters, a cousin and my sister's friend who was kind enough to drive us down in his car, after a sumptous lunch in Sta. Rosa, Laguna hosted by another lovely cousin.



At picnic grove, you can get a breathtaking view of Taal Lake and Volcano 










































the place has a zip line and cable car for the adventurous










a boy with a wild cat for sale, just P2000 (pesos) or AUD45.






you can see that this couple was about to break-up in Tagaytay, i overheard them arguing while taking photos of the volcano





a tourist shop






overlooking the hanging bridge





my cousin walking nervously on the hanging bridge




a nice hat to try on






1 comment:

bmt (joealvero) said...

i really like the caption of the couple...ak huna ngani nanhul-ga an girl nga umambak...hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...