3 April 2011

Autumn in Melbourne - at Fitzroy Gardens

It's a Tuesday and I thought of doing something different from the usual routine of going home straight from work, this time I decided to go for a walk at Fitzroy gardens which is just a 10-minute tram ride from work...my excitement was building up with this change (from the usual home-work-home routine :)), also because I brought my camera with me that day...and so as to make the most of my one-hour break before going home to cook dinner, I tried to avoid lingering around the workplace. With lightning speed, I sprinted across the road, took the tram and here I was....in this vast and spacious landscape of beauty...what a nice day, the air was so fresh, and really, nothing beats the atmosphere in the gardens...
Some of you might have seen my earlier blog called "i saw something so beautiful" where I featured photos of the Conservatory in spring last year, and because I only had fifteen minutes to spare before rushing back to work, I could not find the time to explore the entire garden, this time I am so glad I did!








































































































































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...