18 April 2011

Just a beautiful foggy morning - sunrise in the country (Whittlesea)

We have had beautiful foggy mornings in Melbourne the past couple of days, quite the opposite from what it has been the previous week that was rainy and sometimes, gloomy....I could not help but let go of a sleep-in just to breathe in nature's beauty.... the drive to the country was slower than usual as the road's visibility was a bit low because of the mist that was blanketing the place, therefore I had the chance to look around, stopping a couple of times to take photos and just immersing myself in a fresh ambience of sunrise, cool winds and the fog....later, after half-an-hour from home, at around 7:00 in the morning, I found myself driving up the hills...
aaah, one of the simple pleasures of life...





































this is my most favourite shot in this album, it tells a story of isolation not related to loneliness... some kind of an inner calmness that dwells in "having known oneself"





































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...