13 August 2011

Drina, and her many faces

Drina, is the youngest member in my extended family, she's the youngest child of my youngest sister, that makes her my youngest niece... :-))
I had the chance to take Drina's first pictures when she was born in May last year, and has been one of my camera's favourite subjects since. Now at fourteen months, she has learned to be quite versatile in getting her way around, but most of the time we have to translate what goes on in her young mind through her actions and facial expressions and oh, I cannnot wait to hear her talk in full sentences so we can at least make sense of everything that she wants to say.....






found her hiding under the dinner table...to her suprise















































































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...