21 July 2012

Fireworks!

Went to Dockland's Victoria Harbour last night, Friday, with my daughter, Florence. I was simply getting excited in anticipation of the spectacular fireworks display at Bolte Bridge. Complete with my camera gear which includes a tripod, canon 5D Mark II, canon 50mm lens, and a remote control shutter release, I positioned the camera to face the middle of the bridge at the harbour near the fabled cow sculpture. Had to take public transport from work at around 5:30pm then took another tram from the city to the location. We got lost once and had to go back to the city then before winding up our way to Etihad Stadium where we saw Sandy, the channel 9 newscaster and a lot of footy fans who were there for a big footy match last night. Finally reaching at 6:30pm I had a sigh of relief as there was still a need to scout for a good vantage point to mount my tripod, etc. Then at a quarter to 7:00, a friend arrived, had a bit of a chat and then the fireworks started at 7:05pm....
































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say,Nice effort in taking these pictures.

Jogos de pesca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...