27 December 2010

In search for some inspiration

It's been days since my last post... i have not had the energy to post any blogs as i have been unwell for almost a week now...most of the time i find myself just resting and taking my meds, even on christmas eve when i still had to take photos of our family celebrations in between.
however, most afternoons, i would go out with my husband for a drive either to my sisters' place or to the beach...i took a handful of photos but left them in the memory card for days till today... as we were reversing the car from my younger sister's house in Epping on the way home...these colours, at the corner of her street, simply irrissistibly caught my eye...somehow i knew i wanted to post something tonight....and maybe, more...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...