11 November 2010

an extra large cupcake for my birthday!

This is my XL cupcake surrounded with more than a dozen mini cupackes baked by mom for my birthday. I had a 3-in-1 celebration, the first one was a family picnic last Sunday with my niece and grand nephew who were also celebrating their birthdays which was held at a nearby park. There were more than thirty friends and relatives who shared a big feast and barbecue with us. Then, my colleagues at work gave me a surprise celebration of colourful cupcakes with candles, decorating my office with balloons and a 'happy birthday' streamer and gifts. Then my mom and sisters together with their families organized a surprise birthday dinner at home! What a wonderful wonderful day indeed!
I could never thank my family and friends enough for their love and thoughtfulness ...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...